The sun has caused your hair to fade, lighten, and oxidize. Chlorine and salt water have left your hair dry and brittle. It’s time to get your hair back in shape!
Tips for Healthier, More Attractive Hair:
- Keep your hair color looking vivid and fresh by using gentle products like a color safe shampoo and conditioner to prevent fading and make your hair healthier than before.
- Use an intense conditioner (like Sebastian Penetraitt Masque) concentrating on your ends for 5-10 minutes once a week.
- Keep your hair healthy by getting regular trims every six weeks. Book your appointments in advance to keep you on schedule.
- Before using any styling tools (blowdryer, flat-iron, curling iron etc.) Always protect the hair by applying a leave in conditioner or heat protecting styling product. Such as Sebastian Potion 9 or Whipped Cream
- Revamp your sun-kissed or platinum locks with the addition of honey lowlights or a glaze for shine. Perhaps go the edgy route with deeper contrasting pieces? With a variety of amazing blonde shades. It’s up to you to decide the look you desire!
- Combine classic with modernism for any rich glossy shade of brown. Chocolate brown, light or dark mixed with subtle highlights add a twist that will make your skin glow.
Follow Gina Spencer for even more hair tips!